The explanations regarding the Sports Startups Accelerator Program (“Program”) conducted by Güler Biz Spor ve Eğitim Limited Şirketi (“Güler Biz), the conditions of accession to the Program and Program rules regulating the relationship between the applicants (“Applicants”) are specified under this application specification.
All the individuals and companies and their competent representatives which will apply to the Program are obliged to read and confirm all the explanations present in this specification and on the Program website (https://accelerator.sinanguler.com) and fill in the application form on the Program website completely and correctly. Hereby all the Applicants are deemed to declare and guarantee that they have accepted all the stated terms and conditions with their express consent along with the correctness of the information supplied by them.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Sports Startups Accelerator Program, is the first accelerator program based in Istanbul initiated with the aim of bringing the Startups and the international potential partners, mentors and investors together in order to support the development of sport and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
In this context, Sports Startups Accelerator Program aims to help the growth of Startups operating in different technological fields and providing a solution to sport-oriented problems, to introduce investors to national and global sport entrepreneurs and to bring the chosen enterprises and partners of the sport ecosystem of our country together.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESSION TO THE PROGRAM
1. The applications for accession to the Program shall be accepted through the application form (“Application Form”) present on the Program website (https://accelerator.sinanguler.biz). Any application that may be claimed to be made through other ways will not even be taken under review.
2. The language of the Program shall either be Turkish or English. The application form presented on the Program website and other documents requested in this Specification may be prepared in either of these two languages. The documents prepared in any other language will not be accepted.
3. In order to apply to Sports Startups Accelerator Program, all the conditions stated below should be fulfilled
a. If the applicant is a company; being a business duly established according to the law it is subject to or that is applied, having no obstacle or prejudice for operating and being a legal entity according to the relevant law and;
b. Having a working prototype of their products or services those may provide solution to sport-oriented problems,
c. Being already developed a product or service in any of the fields listed below that are covered by the Program:
Solutions for Sports Industry
- Big data and sports analytics
- Data security
- Education and coaching applications
- Fantasy games
- Fan data and analytics
- Gamification of sports-supporters
- New business models, revenue opportunities in sports
- Player analysis
- Participation of supporters
- Smart stadiums
- Supporters engagement and matchmaking platforms
- Tracking and image recognition solutions
E-sports and Mobile Gaming
- Gamification of sports
- Hyper casual games
- Solutions and products for e-sports
Nutrition, Fitness and Wellness
- Advanced sports materials
- Food and beverages
- Nutrition and supplements
- Performance analytics
- Smart sports systems and devices
- Wearable sports technologies
- Other sports related fields
I. PROGRAM RULES
1. From the Applicants that applied to the Program and declared and guaranteed that they meet the accession conditions under this Specification, the ones that do not meet all of the accession conditions or do not meet the conditions during the Program will be eliminated. The Applicants that are eliminated from the Program accept, declare and guarantee that they will not demand anything from Güler Biz at any time under any circumstances.
2. The Applicants accept and declare that they have shared the information requested during the application period with express consent and/or within the conditions of compliance with the law stipulated in legal regulations and without involving any confidential information or business secret and they are aware of that Güler Biz may share these pieces of information with third parties and companies at any time and in this context there is no information in the application that is prejudicial for share and also reading and complying with the content of this Specification is under their responsibility.
3. The Applicants have the right to withdraw their applications until the termination of the evaluation process. The Applicants are expected to send e-mail to the address “[email protected]” with their excuses in order to withdraw the aforesaid applications.
4. The Applicants shall not make any modifications on the application form filled in through the Program website and other documents after the last day of application.
5. The Applicants accept and guarantee to provide Güler Biz any additional information or documents if required.
6. The Applicants accept and guarantee that they do not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties in any ways while fulfilling the obligations specified under this Specification and/or within the scope of the products and services in the Program applications.
7. In the event that an applicant applies to the Program on behalf of a company, the applicant is responsible for whether he/she is authorized to represent such company. Within this period, in the case that it is found out that the applicant who has made the aforementioned application does not have the relevant authority, the applicant knows and accepts that the related application will be deleted automatically and Güler Biz will not have any responsibility.
8. The Applicants may apply to the Program with their different products more than once. However, in this case, this situation should be indicated in the relevant note present at the last part of the application form.
9. More than one startup may apply to the Program with a product they created mutually. However, in this case, they are expected to indicate this situation in the relevant note present at the last part of the application form. Additionally, in such a case, the Applicants accept that Güler Biz shall not have any role or responsibility regarding the regulation, protection or possession of the intellectual property rights or other similar issues between the Applicants.
10. The Applicants agree (i) to attend the Online Bootcamp Camp which will be carried out in Istanbul within the scope of the calendar and method to be formed by Güler Biz in case that they are chosen during the program process and (ii) to create the Investor Deck file by meeting and working with the mentors and/or educators until the Digital Demoday (Digital Investor Presentation Day) in case that they continue the Accelerator Process at the end of the camp and (iii) to perform the aforesaid presentation in person on the Digital Demoday (Digital Investor Presentation Day).
11. The Applicants accept, declare and guarantee that in the case that they obtain investment from any company, fund or similar structure and/or make an agreement for a service, cooperation etc. in twenty-four (24) months following the Demoday within the scope of the Program, they will be obliged to notify Güler Biz about the aforesaid development and they will provide right and/or right to; claim share option; claim value of investment/partnership; value of cooperation to Güler Biz and/or Sinan Güler over the price that will be paid to them within the related investment, partnership and/or cooperation since they have been given the opportunity to find the cooperation and investor by joining the Program.
12. The Applicants are aware of that they will not be able to make any request of Güler Biz or hold Güler Biz responsible for any dispute that may arise between them and any mentor, investor, consultant that they may meet and/or work with or any Program collaborator may contribute in any status at any stage of the Program.
13. The Applicants give permission to the publication of their company logo -if available- and the information that they are involved in the Program on the Program website as well as the occurrence of their title and logo in other Program promotions in line with the purpose of the Program in case that they are chosen in the Program process and invited to the Online Bootcamp Camp. In the case that more than one startup applies to the Program with one product and the application is chosen proper to this Specification, the logo of each company supplied to Güler Biz may be included on Program website and on all other relevant Program promotions, with the written consent of all companies.
14. The Applicants also give permission for the promotion and use of the products/services which they have applied to the Program with, along with their names, company names and logos in the case that they are chosen during the Program process.
15. The Applicants accept the publication of all images and videos that may be taken/recorded by Güler Biz within the scope of the Program or that may be delivered to Güler Biz by any partner or Program collaborator. Güler Biz reserves the right to upload the aforesaid videos or images to the Program website and to publish them in social media accounts of the Program.
16. Güler Biz and the Applicants accept and guarantee that they will process and protect the data that will be given by any party within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“PPD Law”) proper to the PPD Law.
17. Güler Biz reserves the right to make any changes in this Specification and in the content, method and calendar of the Program on condition that it notifies by announcing clearly on the Program website or by sending electronic mail on reasonable causes.